Emergency on Stafford Street

Emergency Services blocked off Stafford Street this morning in response to a toxic fume event which saw two staff members of a retail outlet taken to Timaru Hospital for treatment.  The timaruonline camera captures the aftermath as firefighters, who ventilated the scene, debrief on the incident.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s